February 19th: UConn – Student Symposium
- Student participants, please contact Melissa Bernardo (mbernardo “at” wesleyan “dot” edu) with your name, title, and talk duration. Participation limited to 4 talks each of 5 or 10 minutes.
March 25th: Yale – Aquatics Workshop
- Steve Burian – “EPT (Mayflies, Stoneflies, Caddisflies) Taxonomy Workshop For Biomonitoring and Aquatic Biodiversity Surveys”
April 15th: Experiment Station – Annual Dinner Meeting
- Speaker: Glenn Morrell
- Title: “Chasing Lepidoptera in Western North America from the Arctic to Arizona.”
May 21st: Sessions Woods – Field Day Meeting
- Saturday, starting roughly 3:00 P.M.; ending by midnight.
- Insect Photography presentation and coaching
- Outdoor daylight collecting
- Speaker: Laura Saucier – “Updates on Puritan Tiger Beetle and State Endangered Species List.
- Light Trapping.